Friday, January 13, 2012

Just some thoughts

Thanks Mom for sending me everything that I left at home!...Debit card, insurance card...ya know, everything important to me that I've managed to lose or forget in the last few days. Oops! Its cloudy in Bilbao today but its nice at this hour because the sun is usually blinding and its a lot easier to see the mountains now, so so pretty! We toured the University this morning and discussed important class-related issues. More to come on class stuff if its wanted? Last night I spent a lot of time with Rosa, mi madre, she showed me a bunch of pictures of Bilbao and the surrounding cities and a lot of neat scenic places that hopefully I can visit soon! Not much going on today, just a lazy day until we all go out to our first discoteca tonight! We just finished eating lunch, the food this woman makes is incredible. So much seafood, bacalao for dinner tonight! I swear she's trying to fatten me up for her stew but the foods so yummy I don't even mind. There's only one thing to do in Spain on a full lunch-time belly, siesta time! Hasta luego!

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment