Today is my last day in Bilbao and it looks like I'm going to be eating all day. Lunch is in a few hours and then the university is having a closing ceremony where there is bound to be food and wine and then we are having a huge goodbye dinner at home and then I'm leaving on a bus to Madrid. I finished my last finals yesterday and celebrated with a pastry that Renner and I call a chocolate butt...because it is literally the shape of a butt...gonna miss those things! Last night my host mom gave me a necklace as a goodbye gift and the charm on it is the sidewalk pattern in the city. She's the best. It's been a great semester here in Spain but I'm definitely ready to go back home to my family, friends, and pets too although I know I will miss it here. Again, I wish I could write something expressing my gratitude for my time here and everything but I really just don't know what to say...all I can say for now is adios EspaƱa, gracias por todo, and I'll be back home so so soon! Oh and adios to my blog too!
No comments:
Post a Comment