Saturday, May 5, 2012

supermoon!

In accordance with my last post, my host mom fed me tripe. It was gross. Probably the only food I haven't liked since I've been here. And I've been here for four months. The countdown is really on now. Only twelve more days...11 sleeps though since I'm leaving at 1:30 am to get to Madrid for my 8 am flight. Its hard to believe its gone so fast and as happy as I am to be coming soon I know I'm going to miss this place.
We had our last ISA excursion to Burgos yesterday, a medieval city two hours southeast of Bilbao. We went to a museum of human evolution that is home to a bunch of bones found in caves in northern Spain that were occupied for thousands of years. Apparently they are the oldest European remains. The rest of the day was spent (in the rain ironically because it was sunny in Bilbao) touring the giant cathedral and sampling the cities delicacies such as morcilla (type of sausage) and chocolate.
Look for the moon tonight! It's gonna be the biggest moon of the year! Supermoon! And you have to do like the Bon does, open your wallet, hold it up to the moon and say, give me money give me money give me money! And some unexpected money will come your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment