Thursday, May 10, 2012

one week

I told my host mom the first thing I want to eat when I go back to the states is buffalo wings...so what does she do?...goes out and buys wings for me to eat for lunch the next day. This woman is entirely too sweet.
Things are really winding down now, only one more week here! Ahh! Classes ended today and final exams are on Monday and Tuesday and thats basically it. It seems like I just got here!
I feel obligated to write an inspirational post about everything I've learned here buuuuutttt I really don't know what to say... that sounds really bad. I've learned so much about myself, about Spain, about people in general but I think I need to be away from it all to really put it in perspective and put it all into words. I've been told to prepare for an even bigger culture shock coming home. So I'm preparing. One suitcase packed! Hopefully all my stuff fits in the other one!
See you all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment